LOG4I

Synon101
Years ago, Paul Conte posted a port of LOG4J called LOG4I.  I looked on the systeminetwork.com website but their code section only goes back to 2013 (this was in june 2005).

I have a version of it, but its been updated to take advantage of newer os features and I need a version that works on v5r4 (yea I know, not my machine).

I was hoping some may have something (google only sends me back to systeminetwork, even the internet archive doesn't have those pages)

Thanks.

Re: LOG4I

bd400
here is the zip from that months codef2005_07V5R2.zip

Re: LOG4I

Marinus van Sandwyk
Administrator
Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to dig this out!